The monitoring and controlling of processes and outputs is critical to the success of the project. It is the responsibility of the project manager (PM) to measure the progress toward achieving the objectives while monitoring any deviations from the plan and initiating immediate corrective action to avert negative consequences to the project. The project manager must make sure that the I’s are dotted, and the T’s are crossed.
To assist you, there is a template and sample of a monitor and control document based on the project management knowledge areas located here:
- Write a 1-2 page scholarly section, utilizing APA format, describing the process of monitor and control in project management
- Complete all sections of the monitor and control document.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and APA format as expressed in the current edition.
Preparing the Paper
- All monitoring and controlling strategies used during the project must be identified in the monitor and control document.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly using the Current Edition of the APA manual.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.