1. Discuss the pathophysiology of this disease process/condition. Include DSM criteria of signs and symptoms, and risk factors.
2. Identify 2 nursing diagnoses: 1 physical and 1 psychosocial. Provide 1 correlating nursing intervention for each. Briefly explain the rationale for these diagnoses.
3. Research pharmacological interventions and identify at least two different medications used in the treatment of the condition/disease process. Describe which the class of the medication, how each medication works, possible side effects, and important nursing considerations/teachings.
4. Research one nonpharmacological intervention that may be used in the treatment or prevention of the condition/disease process. Describe how the intervention is implemented and any important teachings for the patient and family.
5. Identify one question the patient and/or family may have about the condition/disease process and how you, the nurse, could address it.
Be sure to answer every point in the questions