This week you learned about the importance of evaluation within the workplace. Using your workplace or another organization that you are familiar with as an example, analyze the importance of using the evaluation process for decision-making. Your work may include details pertaining to priorities, resources, quality, and shared learning. Furthermore, assess the future challenges that the organization might face as they relate to evaluation. In conclusion of your paper, propose a plan for implementing the change of an evaluator and/or evaluation process within the workplace.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write at least 4 pages using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.