1. HOW NURSE PRACTITIONERS CAN HELP IN PROVIDING CARE TO RURAL AMERICANS AND LOWER HEALTH CARE DISPARITIES.
2. HOW NURSE PRACTITIONERS HAVING FULL PRACTICE AUTHORITY CAN HELP OFF SET HEALTH DISPARITIES IN RURAL COMMUNITIES
Quantitative Annotated Bibliography
For this assignment you will review current research provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: Purdue Online Writing Lab
A total of two annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a quantitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
· Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
· Brief description of the research conducted
· Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
· Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
· Conclusions or observations reached by the author
· Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option.