According to Lovett-Scott and Prather (2014), the assumption in the United Kingdom is that better educated nurses delivery higher quality care. As a result, the plan is to have all registered nurses eventually have a bachelor’s degree. There is a similar movement afoot in the United States. However, there are still nurses with diplomas and associate degrees able to take the same national exam and become licensed (p. 106). Some practitioners believe that the bachelor’s degree offers more management theory but adds little to a nurse’s ability to provide patient care. Those skills are learned best in the diploma and two-year programs that emphasize patient care and provide ample opportunities to practice in hospital and other clinical settings. What are your views on the debate? Do nurses with more education provide better care? Are we able to measure that in patient safety, patient satisfaction, or patient’s health outcomes? You may need to speak with a few nurses or research this topic in order to provide a well thought-out, educated opinion.
Do nurses with more education provide better care? Are we able to measure that in patient safety, patient satisfaction, or patient’s health outcomes? You may need to speak with a few nurses or research this topic in order to provide a well thought-out, educated opinion
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Sight Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Sight Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Sight Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Sight Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.